How Juvenile Drug Crimes Can Derail Your Child’s Future
When drug crimes charges are filed against juveniles in Denver, the repercussions can be devastating, particularly if a conviction (known in juvenile cases as an adjudication) is ultimately handed down in the case.
While an adjudication on drug crime charges can result in juveniles being detained in juvenile detention facilities for years (potentially until they are 21 years old), it can also seriously impact their future in terms of whether they are able to get into or attend college, secure student or other loans, or secure future employment.
As a result, it’s critical that, in the event you or your child is charged with a drug crime, you work with an experienced lawyer to ensure that your rights are fully protected and that you have the best chances of:
- Getting evidence against you thrown out of court
- Getting the drug charges reduced
- Getting the drug charges dropped entirely, when possible
- Resolving the case as favorably as possible
Depending on the facts and circumstances of the case, our attorneys at Flesch & Beck Law may be able to argue that:
- The drugs in question did not belong to the defendant, and the defendant had no knowledge of the drugs.
- Police illegally searched the defendant and/or his property when they found and confiscated the drugs.
- Any alleged confession in the case was obtained under duress.
- Police questioned the juvenile without his guardian present and/or without reading him his Miranda rights.
Denver Juvenile Drug Crime Lawyers At Flesch & Beck Law
Being charged with drug possession as a juvenile is a serious situation, and one that could result in harsh penalties. Learn about the laws and penalties that apply if a juvenile is charged with drug possession by contacting our Denver drug crimes attorneys today. We aggressively defend the rights of the accused both inside and outside of the courtroom. We are fiercely committed to helping our clients achieve the best possible resolution to their cases.
To set up a free initial consult, call us at .
YOU Deserve 1-on-1 Representation
Please call us at 720-689-0322 or email our team to speak with an attorney. We look forward to speaking with you.