Auto accidents can lead to injuries and legal complexities, leaving you with numerous questions and concerns. At Flesch & Beck Law in Denver, our seasoned personal injury attorneys are here to guide you through the process, drawing on decades of experience to fight for your rights.
Navigating Insurance Claims:
After an accident, promptly notify your insurance company. However, exercise caution when providing statements or accepting settlement offers. Consult with an attorney before taking any action to protect your interests.
Dealing with Insurance Companies:
Remember, insurance companies prioritize their profits over your compensation. To safeguard your rights and maximize your claim:
- Hire a personal injury lawyer immediately after the accident.
- Refrain from providing official statements without legal counsel.
- Avoid accepting initial settlement offers without legal review.
- Refrain from posting about the accident on social media.
By partnering with Flesch & Beck Law, you can avoid the complexities of insurance negotiations and ensure your rights are upheld.
Handling Insurance Statements:
When communicating with insurance agents, exercise caution to prevent compromising your claim. Here are some dos and don'ts:
- Do file an injury claim promptly.
- Do provide details of your medical treatment and diagnosis.
- Don't provide a recorded statement without legal representation.
- Don't admit fault or speculate about the accident.
Your attorney will navigate these discussions on your behalf, ensuring your rights are protected.
Evaluating Settlement Offers:
While insurance companies may offer quick settlements, accepting them hastily can be detrimental. Considerations include:
- Ensuring the offer covers all damages, including future expenses.
- Understanding that signing a settlement release ends your case.
- Consulting with a lawyer to assess the adequacy of the offer.
Our legal team evaluates settlement offers to ensure they meet your needs and provide fair compensation for your injuries.
Legal Recourse for Partial Fault:
Even if you bear partial fault for the accident, you may still pursue damages under Colorado's comparative negligence law. Your recovery may be reduced based on your level of fault, but compensation is still attainable.
Seeking Compensation as a Passenger:
Passengers injured in accidents can seek compensation from negligent drivers, regardless of their own driver's fault. Our attorneys assist passengers in securing the compensation they deserve.
Determining the Need for a Lawsuit:
In severe accidents or cases involving complex liability issues, filing a lawsuit may be necessary to recover adequate compensation. Our legal team assesses the viability of your case and guides you through the litigation process.
Estimating Claim Value:
Numerous factors influence the value of your claim, including:
- Severity of injuries and long-term needs.
- Economic losses, such as medical bills and lost wages.
- Noneconomic damages, such as pain and suffering.
Our attorneys leverage their experience to accurately value your claim and pursue maximum compensation.
Addressing Medical Expenses:
Medical bills can be covered by various sources, including:
- At-fault party's liability insurance.
- Employer-provided coverage or workers' compensation.
- Personal health insurance policies.
- Med-Pay coverage under your auto insurance.
Our legal team assists you in navigating these options to ensure your medical bills are addressed promptly.
Assistance Without Health Insurance:
If you lack health insurance coverage, Med-Pay under your auto policy may provide medical benefits. Alternatively, our attorneys can connect you with medical providers willing to treat you on a lien basis.
Exceeding Insurance Limits:
If your medical bills surpass the at-fault party's insurance limits, additional steps may be necessary, such as:
- Exploring additional insurance coverage.
- Conducting asset searches for additional recovery sources.
- Pursuing underinsured/uninsured motorist claims.
Our legal team guides you through these processes to secure the compensation you deserve.
In car accident cases, you may recover economic and noneconomic damages, including:
- Medical expenses, property damage, and lost wages.
- Pain and suffering, emotional distress, and loss of enjoyment.
We assess the full scope of your damages to pursue comprehensive compensation.
Legal Representation and Case Outcomes:
At Flesch & Beck Law, we have a proven track record of securing favorable settlements and jury verdicts for our clients. While outcomes vary, our dedication to achieving the best possible result remains unwavering.
Timelines for Compensation:
The timeline for obtaining compensation varies based on case specifics. Our attorneys work diligently to expedite the process without compromising your rights, striving to secure timely compensation for your injuries.
24/7 Legal Support:
Our legal team is available around the clock to address your questions and concerns. Contact us at (303) 806-8886 or via email to discuss your case and schedule a free consultation.
With Flesch & Beck Law by your side, you can navigate the complexities of auto accident claims with confidence, knowing your rights are protected by experienced legal advocates.