Experienced Personal Injury Trial Attorneys
Contacting an experienced personal injury lawyer should be your top priority following a serious personal injury or sudden death that may have been the result of someone else’s negligence.
A Step Ahead Of Insurance — Always On Your Side
Many people hope for the best with insurance coverage, but the best is rarely what you get. Insurance adjusters bring an unavoidable conflict of interest to any injury situation. That conflict of interest is their loyalty to the insurance company’s profits. It’s sad, but true. Your compensation and long-term well-being will not be maximized through any insurance company claim without advocacy and guidance from an experienced lawyer.
There Is A Better Way
At Flesch & Beck Law, our entire team is 100 percent on your side every step of the way. We relieve you of all legal burdens. We handle all communications with insurance companies and advise you on providing the statements the insurance company needs to evaluate your claim. We even help you find access to top-quality medical care, manage medical bills and get the best value for property damage repairs.
Your personal injury attorney is committed to maximizing your recovery at Flesch & Beck Law. We are committed to hands-on legal work, and we are committed to your full and fair compensation for past, present and future damages, including:
- Medical bills
- Lost wages and future lost earnings (if your ability to work is impacted)
- Pain and suffering
- Physical therapy
- Vocational rehabilitation
We have 20 years of experience in Colorado courts, and we have secured substantial settlements in all types of injury cases. Entrust your case to a legal team that will independently investigate your claim, put in the hard work to establish the true value of your claim and hold liable parties accountable for your losses and damages.
Please contact our firm in Denver at 720-689-0322. We look forward to speaking with you and helping you recover.
Get The Important Representation You Need For Success In Your Case
We represent people throughout Metro Denver and the Front Range, offering insightful and useful information on a range of topics within our personal injury practice, including:
- Understanding the process of your personal injury claim
- The importance of documenting your injuries thoroughly
- How we prove and value accident damages
- Speaking with the insurance company after an accident
- Car accident injury claims
- Truck accident injury claims
- Motorcycle accident injury claims
- Bike and pedestrian accident injury claims
- Recreational vehicle accident injury claims
- Claims involving hit-and-run or uninsured motorists
- Underinsured motorist accident claims
- Claims against drunk drivers
- Claims against distracted drivers and texting drivers
- Injuries on someone else’s property (premises liability)
- Medical malpractice and negligence claims
- Catastrophic injury claims, including spinal cord and wrongful death claims
Speak With A Flesch & Beck Law Attorney Today
We handle all cases on a contingency fee basis, which means that we get paid only if you get paid, and we cover all upfront costs of litigation.