The Answers You Deserve After A Serious Injury
Managing your daily life after serious injury compounds stress. Getting the answers you need and the maximum compensation you deserve shouldn’t be difficult. But insurance companies always put up high barriers to full and fair compensation, and they end up making things difficult for you just to protect their bottom line.
This is where the lawyers at Flesch & Beck Law come in. Our team brings over 20 years of Colorado trial lawyer experience to your case. We want you to have the answers you need during this tough time in your life, so we have created this FAQ section and stand ready to answer any other questions that you have about injury law.
- How much does it cost to hire an injury lawyer?
- How much money can I expect to receive for my injury case?
- Who will pay for my medical bills?
- How long do I have to file a lawsuit after an accident?
- How do I deal with insurance companies and their settlement offers?
- If I’m partly at fault for the accident, can I still get money for my injuries?
- Do I really need to hire a lawyer when I’m injured?
After checking out the answers provided in this section, call Flesch & Beck Law at when you are ready to get a free consultation and speak with one of our lawyers. We are available by phone 24/7, and we look forward to speaking with you whether in person or by phone.
YOU Deserve 1-on-1 Representation
Please call us at 720-689-0322 or email our team to speak with an attorney. We look forward to speaking with you.