Verdicts & Settlements
The Law Office of Kevin C. Flesch, LLC, more commonly known as Flesch & Beck Law, has tried and settled cases in the Metro Denver area, surrounding counties of Colorado and statewide. Our trial-tested lawyers consistently get good results because we are thorough in our approach and unflinching in our pursuit of a just result for clients.
The following cases are representative of our success in all facets of personal injury and wrongful death, including motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice and premises liability litigation. We provide a FREE, no-obligation consultation if you are looking for personal service and high-grade representation.
- $14 million verdict on behalf of a group of clients who were defrauded by a financial investment agent. The defendant was eventually charged criminally and is now serving 36 years in prison.
- $289,000 verdict for a client who was injured in a rear-end accident. Our client needed significant spinal treatment and was out of work for over a year.
- $199,000 verdict in an auto accident case where our client sustained subdural hematoma (head trauma) and underwent surgery to relieve pressure from bleeding 45 days after the accident. Our client was unable to work for six months and remarkably recovered quite well, but still suffers some disability from the accident.
- $24,000 verdict for a client who suffered soft tissue injuries and was treated conservatively following a low-impact rear-end car accident. The insurance company would not even pay the total medical bills requested. The jury believed all treatment was necessary and that the injuries were related, resulting in a jury award for more than was requested by our client for damages.
- $3 million — Kevin Flesch was lead class counsel for an action against the United States Postal Service for violation of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We represented a class of 1,700 clients relating to federal claims against the USPS. The case was resolved through monetary and equitable relief. The equitable relief is ongoing and will lead to better working conditions for the deaf who work at the USPS.
- $900,000 settlement for a family who lost their oldest son in a horrible accident on Interstate 70 because of an at-fault driver who was inattentive and potentially impaired.
- $480,000 settlement for a client who was hit by a commercial driver while she was walking through a driveway on the sidewalk. The insurance company initially denied the claim outright, maintaining our client was at fault.
- $296,000 settlement for a client who suffered due to a medical negligence claim when a surgeon and his nursing staff left a sponge within the cavity site of a pacemaker placement. Our client suffered significant infection and disfigurement.
- $125,000 settlement for a client badly injured in a slip-and-fall accident related to a dangerous condition on the premises of a commercial building where she was shopping. Although our client did not have any wage loss, she needed spinal surgery and significant rehabilitation after the accident.
- $50,000 settlement for a client who was hit on her motorcycle and suffered a broken femur when an at-fault driver did not stop for her. She endured a long time in a cast followed by physical therapy.
Get A FREE Consultation And Case Evaluation
These are just a sample of the results Flesch & Beck Law has obtained for clients in recent years. In every case, we commit the time and resources to get maximum value rather than a quick settlement. To find out if you have a case and what your case might be worth, call us at 720-689-0322 or contact us online.