Everything You Need To Know About Car Accidents
So you’ve been in a car accident. Your mind is likely still reeling from the shock of it all. The legal questions – and the prospect of pursuing an injury claim – add an additional layer of stress to an already strenuous situation.
At Flesch & Beck Law, we understand the challenges you’re facing. We’re here to ease those worries by shouldering the legal burdens. Our goal is to fight for you – for your rights and for fair compensation – each step of the way.
First Things First
Your first priority after an accident should be getting medical care. Some injuries might not be immediately apparent. Days or even weeks could go by before you develop symptoms of whiplash, herniated disks, soft-tissue damage or other serious injuries. By seeking a prompt medical evaluation, you can not only identify (and start treating) all injuries, but also have the documentation that could be instrumental in proving your case down the road.
Addressing Legal Considerations
The legal aftermath of a car accident can be confusing and complex. Multiple insurance companies may be involved, each with their own agenda. The facts might be in dispute. The other driver might try to point the finger at you. Because fault plays a big role in Colorado car accident cases, a thorough and detailed investigation is essential for protecting your rights.
At Flesch & Beck Law, the sooner we get involved, the better. Our lawyers can help you navigate the legal issues while you focus on recovering.
Don’t Make These Mistakes
- Never give a recorded statement to an insurance company without an attorney present
- Never admit fault after an accident
- Never refuse a medical evaluation on the assumption that you haven’t been injured
- Never accept an insurance settlement offer without first speaking to an attorney
Making The Right Decision
One of the most important decisions you’ll face after an auto accident is choosing the right attorney. You only get one shot at pursuing compensation. Missteps along the way can lead to costly delays – or even money left on the table.
When you choose Flesch & Beck Law, you can rest assured that your rights are in good hands. We’ll bring more than 50 years of personal injury experience to your case. This wealth of insight gives us the ability to:
- Pursue the most effective strategies for maximizing your compensation
- Present evidence in a thorough and compelling manner
- Quantify your losses – both economic and noneconomic – with robust supporting evidence
- Negotiate with opposing parties and insurance companies
- Handle complex cases involving multiple parties
- Make a strong case for you at trial, if you don’t end up settling
- Protect your interests at each stage of the case
WHY Choose Us?
What Our Clients Say
“Don’t go anywhere else besides Flesch & Beck Law !!”
“I can’t recommend the firm enough. Great job!!!”
“Best decision I’ve ever made!”
“Highly recommend for anyone and everyone!”
“Very happy with the results.”
What The Numbers Say
Our firm has a proven track record of success in traffic accident cases. Highlights include:
on behalf of a family who tragically lost their son in an interstate highway accident
for a pedestrian who was struck by a commercial vehicle
for a client injured in a rear-end collision
And more results totaling well into the millions of dollars
What You Get
- A FREE consultation so you can sit down with an attorney, get answers to your questions and make an informed decision on how to proceed
- A realistic appraisal of what your auto accident case may be worth
- No out-of-pocket costs, since we advance all costs and handle cases on a contingency fee basis (meaning you don’t pay unless we’re successful)
- Personal, one-on-one attention and responsive communication throughout your entire case
- Availability 24/7 to address your concerns as they arise
- Honest guidance on what options you have and what to expect
- Swift action to avoid delays so your case doesn’t drag on any longer than necessary
What To Expect During Your FREE Consultation
Get The Legal Help You Need To Start Moving Forward
Call or contact us online to get started. We’re available when you need us – including on evenings and weekends – and we have two convenient offices in Denver and Englewood.