Insurance Pitfalls To Watch Out For
In theory, the insurance company should be there to protect you and provide you with the funding you need to recover from an accident. Unfortunately, in reality, most insurance companies are more focused on saving their own company money than on providing you with full and fair compensation.
The Insurance Company Has Legal Experts. You Need Legal Counsel, Too.
The best way to avoid making a costly mistake while dealing with an insurance company is to hire a personal injury attorney who will represent you and advocate for your legal rights. At Flesch & Beck Law in Denver, Colorado, our lawyers and legal professionals take pride in aggressively pursuing favorable compensation packages for our clients. We have a strong track record of success and a respected reputation among insurance companies.
We’ve also compiled these tips to help you avoid further mistakes when it comes to dealing with insurance companies.
Common Insurance Mistakes That You Should Avoid
- Giving the insurance company a recorded statement before consulting with an attorney: Insurance companies are known for pressuring people to give a recorded statement as soon as possible. However, it’s easy to say the wrong thing during these statements — and even seemingly harmless missteps can jeopardize the amount of compensation that you need.
- Taking the first settlement that is offered to you: Instead, hire an attorney who will aggressively negotiate until you get the compensation package you deserve.
- Signing waivers without talking it over with your attorney: It’s important that you fully understand the implication of signing any and all waivers and documents that are associated with your settlement. Your attorney will be able to explain the waivers and tell you what you should or should not sign.
- Missing deadlines for vital paperwork: Insurance claims and personal injury cases involve many important deadlines. When you hire our firm, we will make sure that all paperwork is submitted in a timely manner so as not to compromise the value of your settlement package.
- Allowing the insurance company to get away with giving you less than what is owed to you: Dealing with insurance providers can be frustrating and overwhelming, so it’s easy to give up and let them get away with it. Instead of getting in over your head, work with a personal injury attorney at our firm who will advocate for you every step of the way.
What To Do If You Have Been Injured In A Motor Vehicle Accident In Denver
We know that the first moments after a car accident can be traumatic and chaotic. You are going to be assessing the damage to your vehicle, contacting first responders and trying to figure out what type of treatment you need. While all of this is important, it’s also essential that you contact an attorney as soon as possible.
By getting in touch with one of the experienced personal injury attorneys at Flesch & Beck Law , you will be able to focus on your recovery while we handle the logistics of your case. The sooner we are on board, the better the outcome will be for you.
Contact Us For A Free Consultation — No Fees Unless You Win
For more information, be sure to set up a consultation appointment with one of our attorneys today. This free, no-obligation appointment will allow you to learn more about the services that we will provide when we represent you. Call us at or contact us online. We look forward to meeting with you at our Denver or Englewood offices.
YOU Deserve 1-on-1 Representation
Please call us at 720-689-0322 or email our team to speak with an attorney. We look forward to speaking with you.